125g (4½ oz) rolled oats
240ml (8 fl oz) fresh apple juice (not from concentrate)
120ml (4 fl oz) skimmed milk
120ml (4 fl oz) fat-free natural yogurt, plus an extra 120ml (4 fl oz) to serve
½ tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
1 apple, cored and grated
125g (4½ oz) blueberries
1 medium banana, sliced
1 tbsp flaked almonds
- Combine the oats, juice, milk, yogurt and cinnamon and
- Cover with clingfilm and chill overnight.
- Stir the apple through the muesli and spoon into bowls.
- Top with extra yogurt, berries, banana and almonds and sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
- Recipe from Good Medicine
- For more great recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fortnight, on a Tuesday.
Try topping your muesli with other fresh fruits such as kiwi, strawberries, mango or raspberries.
Nutrition: 370 calories, 6g fat, sugars 2.3g, (sat fat 1.5g)