- Pre heat oven 200c/ 180c fan / gas 7.
- Grease an ovenproof casserole generously with butter and lay the celery in the dish.
- Pour over the cider and vinegar, and cover with greaseproof paper generously coated in butter and then cover with foil.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes, remove the foil and greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the parmesan, breadcrumbs, parsley and olive oil.
- Sprinkle this over the celery and cook for another 15-20 minutes until the topping is golden.
Recipe from Fenland Celery.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday
Serve as a delicious vegetarian supper with baked potatoes or as an accompaniment to roast chicken, game or fish.
1 head celery, washed, separated into stalks and cut into approx. 10cm lengths 400ml medium dry cider 2 tbsp cider vinegar For the parmesan topping: 25g parmesan cheese, grated 25g Panko breadcrumbs 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped 1 tbsp olive oil
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a