- Preheat the oven 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic and chorizo, fry gently, making sure the garlic doesn't brown.
- Add the wine and tomatoes and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes. 4. Add butter beans, cannellini beans and half the parsley and continue cooking for 5 minutes on a medium/low heat. Season and set aside.
- For the bruschetta rub each side of each slice of the bread with the garlic and spread the slices flat on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and a fine sprinkling of coarse sea salt and bake in the oven to crisp for 5-10 mins.
Recipes from www.cannedfood.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This recipe can be prepared the night before and popped in the oven when you're ready to eat
For the Chorizo: 100g chorizo ring, skin removed and cut into 1cm slices 1/2 x 400g can cherry tomatoes, drained 1 x 220g can butter beans, drained 1/2 x 410g can cannellini beans, drained Olive oil 2 cloves garlic, crushed Splash of good red wine 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped Salt and freshly ground pepper For the Bruschetta: 1 French bread cut into 12 x 1cm rounds (cut on the diagonal) 1 fat clove garlic, peeled Olive oil Coarse sea salt
Time: 40 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a