- Cook the quinoa until soft and drain well
- Gently fry the quinoa until crunchy
- Heat the cream slowly and add the chocolate and vanilla custard, then warm though until melted and mix together
- Place the raspberries in four glasses and pour over the chocolate mix, then refrigerate
- Once set serve, sprinkled with a little toasted quinoa
Recipe from Tetley. Sign up to help bring back the tea break at tetley.co.uk. Are you a #TeaMaker or a #TeaTaker? Join the conversation @Tetley_teafolk.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Eaten after dinner, this dessert works perfectly with soothing Camomile Tea
300g dark chocolate 300g double cream 300g vanilla custard 200g quinoa 200g raspberries Honey cress or mint
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a