- Place chocolate and double cream in saucepan. Cook over a low heat until the sauce is smooth, whisking frequently.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a glass bowl. Sprinkle Dried Cranberries and mix in well. Cover with cling film and leave overnight to cool and thicken.
- Combine cocoa and icing sugar on a small plate. Scoop out a rounded teaspoonful of the chocolate mixture.
- Roll in cocoa, coating thoroughly. Dust hands with powdered sugar. Roll truffle in hands to form a 1-inch ball.
- Continue forming truffles with remaining chocolate mixture.
Recipe from Ocean Spray®.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Pop these inside a box with ribbons and bows for a gorgeous homemade gift
225g dark chocolate 75g Dried Cranberries 2 tablespoons double cream 2 tablespoons cocoa powder 1 1/2 tablespoons icing sugar
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 30 truffles Nutrition: n/a