- Add the cornflour to a little milk to make a paste. Place to one side.
- Gently heat the milk until it is hot but not boiling. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in the cornflour mixture and the grated chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate has melted. Place back on low heat until the mix has changed consistency and thickened.
- Once heated, serve in a warmed mug before adding a measure of rum.
- Layer the drink with a swirl of double cream, sprinkle grated chocolate and serve with a cinnamon stick stirrer to give the cocktail an indulgent finish.
For more recipes like the one above, head to Aldi.
If you want classic dishes and other chocolate treats, grab a copy of the latest issue of Yours, which is out every fortnight.
With a thick, chocolatey texture and the warm spice of dark rum, choco-loco is a decadent cocktail that celebrates chocolate week with style
250ml cowbelle full fat milk 100g moer roth milk chocolate 1?2 tsp cornflour 1 swirl cowbelle double cream 100g moser roth dark chocolate 25ml Old Hopking Dark Rum cinnamon sticks to garnish
Time: 10 mins Serves: 1 Nutrition: n/a