- 1 tsp Chinese five spice seasoning
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp essential clear honey
- 400g (12½ oz) chicken breast, in chunks
- 2 peppers, diced
- 227g (8oz) tinned pineapple slices , quartered
- Mix together the five spice, soy sauce and honey and stir in the chicken. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Thread the chicken onto 4 skewers, alternating with pepper and pineapple, drizzle with the marinade and turn to coat the chicken all over.
- Place under a preheated grill for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, basting with any cooking juices, until the chicken is cooked through with no pink meat. Serve with noodles.
Preparation time: 20mins, including marinating
Nutrition: 182 calories, 1.5g fat, 16.7g sugar, 0.2g salt (sat fat 0.4g)
Cook on the barbecue for a summer time treat. Cheese lovers - add some chunks of halloumi for extra flavour!