- Heat olive oil in large frying pan. Add onions and cook on medium heat until onions are soft but not brown. Add garlic and cumin seeds, and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Knorr Mixed Chillies Flavour Pot, turn the heat up and add the minced beef.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until the mince is brown. Add the Knorr Beef Stock Pot, tomato puree, chopped tomatoes and oregano.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the hot dog sausages as specified on the packaging.
- Add the sausage to each bun and top with generous amounts of the chilli sauce.
- Recipe from www.knorr.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Top with some chopped coriander and red chillies for that extra fresh burst of taste
1 tbsp olive oil 1 large onion, chopped 2 garlic cloves, chopped 1 tsp cumin seeds 1/2 Knorr Mixed Chillies Flavour Pot 200g (7oz) minced beef 1/2 Knorr Beef Stock Pot 1 tbsp tomato puree 227g (8oz) can chopped tomatoes 1 tsp chopped oregano 4 small frankfurter sausages 4 hot dog buns
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a