- In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook the onions and garlic for 1 min.
- Mix in the beef and sauté for 2 mins.
- Mix in the chilli powder and stir for 1 min, then mix in the tomatoes and beans.
- Bring to the boil, and then simmer on high for 25 mins, stirring occasionally, until thick.
- Season and serve with coriander, tortillas and grated cheese.
Give your traditional chilli a tangy twist
10 Haywards Sweet & Mild Silverskin Onions 1 garlic clove, crushed 250g (9oz) minced beef 2 tbsp chilli powder 400g (14oz) kidney beans 400g (14oz) can of tomatoes 2 tbsp frozen coriander Ground black pepper and salt to season Fresh coriander, tortillas and grated cheese, to serve
Time: 35 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a