- Take your blender and add all the above ingredients, except the coconut oil, to the blender in the above order.
- Heat your griddle pan on a medium heat and add half a teaspoon of coconut oil to the pan.
- Once ready, pour the pancake batter mix into the centre of the griddle pan and stop once you have created the desired size of pancake you would like.
- After 30-60 seconds, try to lift your pancake with a stainless steel non-toxic spatula and if it comes up easily it is ready to be flipped over. If not, wait a little longer before flipping and cooking on the other side, which is usually about 20 seconds for this side.
- Re-oil the griddle pan before each pancake and repeat the above steps for making each pancake until you have come to the end of the pancake batter mix.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
- Recipe by by Nutritionist Amy Morris for www.greensforhealth.co.uk
- For more tasty recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday
Top your pancakes with lemon, sugar, fruit, chopped nuts or honey
500ml (1pt) organic almond milk 2 organic eggs 2 organic very ripe bananas 1 ½ tbsp pumpkin seed protein powder (available to buy at www.greensforhealth.co.uk, RRP £23.75) 300g (12oz) organic chickpea flour coconut oil for oiling the pan before cooking every pancake
Time: 30 mins Serves: 10 Nutrition: n/a