- Prepare and cut the chicken into small chunks. Then, in a frying pan, heat the olive oil and fry the seasoned chicken over a high heat for approximately 4 minutes until browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the garlic so it softens but doesn’t burn.
- Put a thin layer of the grated mozzarella on the tortillas, then spoon the other ingredients (cooked and raw) out evenly on top.
- Finally, drizzle the dressing over the filling, roll it all up, tucking in the sides like a burrito and cook it in a dry, medium-hot frying pan for 2-3 minutes each side, using another pan to weigh it down.
- Slice in half and serve with salad. The cheesy filling should be all gooey and have a spicy kick!
Recipe from www.watercress.co.uk.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Lower in gluten content than other snack options, this wrap won't cause a big energy high only to crash later
1 tbsp olive oil 1 chicken breast, cut into small chunks and Seasoned with salt and pepper 1 garlic clove, finely chopped 1 small handful of grated hard mozzarella 2 large flour tortillas (we used seeded ones) 1 red or yellow pepper, sliced 1 red onion, finely sliced ½ tsp chilli flakes 15 pitted olives, black or green, quartered 1 handful watercress 1 handful of spinach Few torn basil leaves For the dressing: 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard, mixe
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 2 Nutrition: 481 Cals, 16g Fat, 5g Sat Fat