2 cooked roast chicken breast fillets, skin removed and shredded
1 small fennel bulb, core removed and thinly shredded
½ x 70g (2½oz) pack wild rocket
½ x 440g (15oz) pack prepared watermelon, skin removed and diced
Juice 1 lemon
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Toss the chicken, fennel, rocket and watermelon.
- Whisk the lemon juice, oil and seasoning and mix into the salad.
- Serve sprinkled with pomegranate seeds.
- Recipe from www.waitrose.com/recipes
- For more delicious recipes see Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday
Serve as light lunch or as a side salad
Time: 10 mins