- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
- Put the chicken fillets on a baking tray, drizzle over a little oil and sprinkle with black pepper – roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and thinly slice the red onion.
- Once cooked – slice the chicken into thinner strips.
- Put the wraps in the oven for a minute if you want to eat them warm.
- Spread each wrap with a quarter of the houmous, top with lettuce leaves, then the chicken, then top that with some coleslaw and red onion, roll up and slice in half on the diagonal – serve warm or cold.
Recipe from www.aldi.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
If you're a veggie swap the chicken in this recipe for cheese
4 tortilla wraps 1 pack chicken mini fillets 1 small red onion 1/4 Iceberg lettuce 150g (5oz) coleslaw 150g (5oz) houmous A little olive oil Black pepper
Time: 5 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a