- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Toss the sweet potatoes in 1 tbsp olive oil and bake for 20 mins or until soft.
- In a pan, fry the chicken with the leek in 1 tbsp olive oil for 3 mins, then add the mushrooms and lemon zest and cook for another 3-5 mins.
- Stir through the flour and cook for 2 mins. Add 50ml (2 fl oz) water and stir in the lemon juice, crème fraiche and mustard. Spoon into a baking dish.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, mash them with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil then spread over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and serve with some green vegetables.
- Recipes taken from The Happy Kitchen – Good Mood Food by Rachel Kelly, £14.99, Short Books
- For more great recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fornight, on a Tuesday.
Serve with a side of fresh green vegetables!
500g (1lb 2 oz) sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into chunks 3 tbsp olive oil 300g (11oz) skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks 1 leek, cut into slices 10 brown mushrooms, diced Zest of 1 lemon 2 tbsp flour Juice of ½ lemon 3 tbsp half fat creme fraiche 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Time: 20 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: 648 calories, 22.5g fat, 16g sugar (5.7g sat fat)