- Preheat the oven to 200C/180Fan
- Prick the potatoes and place on a baking tray in the oven and cook for 1.25 hours or until crisp on the outside and cooked inside (alternatively in the microwave)
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half horizontally and scoop out the cooked potato and place into a bowl. Add 25g of the butter, and mash together well. Stir in the cheese
- In the meantime, melt the remaining butter in a small frying pan and gently fry the leeks until soft, add to the mashed potato and season well
- In a dry frying pan fry the chorizo gently until crisp. Drain on kitchen paper and leave aside
- Pile the mashed potato mixture back into the potato shells. Place on a baking tray and put back in the hot oven for a few minutes to heat through
- Top with the crispy chorizo/bacon and serve immediately
Recipe from Primula's Skinny Kitchen.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Substitute the chorizo with fiery peppers for a vegetarian option
50g cheese 2 large (approx. 200g each) baking potatoes - washed 75g leeks – washed and finely sliced 40g cooking chorizo – cut into small dice 35g butter Salt and black pepper
Time: 1.5 hours Serves: 2 Nutrition: 300 Cals