- 1tbs pine nuts
- 200g (7 oz) linguine
- 100g (3.5 oz) tenderstem broccoli tips
- 3 rashers of pancetta (about 50g), cut in half to make 6 pieces
- 1tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 150ml (5 fl oz) Eisberg Alcohol-Free Chardonnay
- 50g (1.7 oz) low fat cream cheese
- Pinch of black pepper
- A few sprigs of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1tsp lemon zest
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan over medium heat for a minute or two until golden brown - taking care not to burn them. Set aside.
- Cook the linguine according to the pack instructions, adding the broccoli for the last two minutes of cooking.
- Fry or grill the pancetta and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, fry the garlic in the olive oil for one minute then pour in the Eisberg Alcohol-Free Chardonnay and bubble for a few seconds. Stir in the cream cheese and parsley, then season with black pepper. When the pasta and broccoli are cooked, tip into the pan with the sauce and stir to coat.
- Serve the pasta in two bowls sprinkled with the pine nuts and top with the pancetta. Grate over the lemon zest..
Preparation time: 10 mins
Add a little more black pepper for extra seasoning if desired.