- Place the flour, cumin seeds, garlic and finely chopped coriander into a bowl. Pour over the eggs and lightly whisk to combine.
- Coarsely grate the potatoes and carrots, squeezing out any excess water. Stir though the egg mixture with the sliced spring onion and a little salt and pepper. Mix well to evenly coat.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Spoon a ?f the potato and carrot mixture into one side of the pan and another ?nto the other side.
- Gently fry for 2-3 mins on each side until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm while you cook the remaining two fritters.
- Place 2 fritters on each plate and serve with a cucumber & mint yogurt dip and crispy salad.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Costs just 69p per serving!
4 tbsp plain flour 1 tsp cumin seeds 1 garlic cloves, crushed 2 tbsp fresh coriander 4 medium eggs 1-2 Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and coarsely grated 3 carrots, coarsely grated 3 spring onions, halved, thinly sliced 2 tbsp olive oil
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 2 Nutrition: 527 Cals, 25g Fat, 5g Sat Fat