- Heat the oil, then add the onion, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic granules, stock cube, sugar, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until thick and really tasty. Finally add the parsley.
- To cook the prawns, remove from the freezer and open.
- Drop the frozen prawns into the finished sauce and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly cooked.
- Serve the hot stew evenly into 4 bowls or plates.
- Top with the cooked prawns and a little extra olive oil.
Recipe from Aldi
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These are great threaded onto skewers and griddled or fried. This can also feed a family of four for less than £1 a head
200g Specially Selected Raw Jumbo King Prawns - ?2.29, 200g (51339) 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 small finely chopped onion Garlic granules 10g vegetable stock cube 2 x 400g Everyday Essentials chopped tomatoes in juice 1 tbsp granulated sugar 2 tbsp malt vinegar 2-3 tbsp chopped parsley
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a