- Using a shaped cookie cutter, cut three bug shapes from the pitta bread and separate the top and bottom layers.
- Mix together the tuna and mayonnaise and use to fill the pitta bugs and place the top layer back on.
- Spread thin layers of Flora Light and cream cheese over the top of each pitta shape and stick a lettuce leaf in place. Use clean scissors to trim the lettuce to the shape of the bread.
- From the leftover pitta, cut six wings in a leaf shape and place two on the back of each bug.
- Slice the cucumber lengthways into six strips and then cut a smaller leaf shape from each piece and place on top of the pitta wings.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place three halves on the end of each bug, for the head.
- Finish the face by using two small dots of cream cheese and cucumber for the eyes and a smile made using cream cheese as well.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A fun, easy, lunchtime recipe that grandkids of all ages will love
15 g Flora Light 1 Warburtons round sandwich pitta 0.5 tin of tuna 20 g low fat mayonnaise 2 cherry tomatoes 50 g cucumber 3 iceberg lettuce leaves 5 g cheese slice Cream cheese and cress to decorate
Time: 10 mins Serves: 1 Nutrition: 267 cals, fat 8.6g, Sat fat 1.5g