- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas 6.
- Heat a deep non-stick frying pan over a high heat and toast the bread for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat, add the oil and gently fry the onion, garlic and broccoli for 5 minutes until softened.
- Return the bread to the pan and scatter over half the feta. Whisk the eggs, milk and mustard together and pour over the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining feta and transfer to the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Recipes from eggrecipes.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A deliciously warming idea for lunch
3 slices slightly stale bread (approx 300g), cubed 1 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, finely chopped 1 garlic clove, crushed 300g broccoli, broken into small florets 100g feta, crumbled 6 medium British Lion eggs 175ml semi skimmed milk 1 tsp English mustard
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a