- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic and all of the ground and fresh spices and fry for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the Quorn pieces.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable stock, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the lime zest and juice and garnish with the coriander leaves.
- Enjoy with fried plantain and boiled white rice.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This recipe is made with Quorn but you could also make it with cooked chicken pieces
350g Quorn Chicken Style Pieces 2 tbsp vegetable oil 1 large onion, sliced 2 cloves of garlic, crushed 1 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper 1 tsp ground turmeric 1 tsp ground coriander 1-2 small, green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger 400ml coconut milk 1 vegetable stock cube dissolved in 100ml hot water
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 333 calories, 22.5g fat, 13.6g sat fat