- Place the macadamia nuts in a bowl and cover with cold water, leave to soak for 4 hrs
- Drain the remaining water and place in a food processor adding the dates to the mixture until you have a fine crumb consistency
- Take four small ring moulds or ramekins and sprinkle with the desiccated coconut, spoon in the macadamia nut crumbs and spread across the base, evenly pressing down with the back of a spoon
- Break the gelatine leaves into small pieces and soak in a tbsp of cold water for 5 minutes to soften and then heat in a microwave on a hob until dissolved
- Place the Alpro Simply Plain and the blueberries in a food processor and blend until smooth before adding the liquid gelatin
- Pour the blueberry yogurt mixture on top of the macadamia nut bases and place in the fridge to set
- When set, carefully remove the ring moulds and serve.
Recipe from Alpro.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Serve with a couple of fresh blueberries on top to garnish
500g Alpro Simply Plain alternative to yogurt 150g of blueberries 3 leaves of gelatin 100g macadamia nuts 50g mejooli dates 10g desiccated coconut
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a