- First pre-heat oven at 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Mix flour with 3 teaspoons of water (until it is like a paste) use more flour or water if needed.
- Mix custard powder and boiling water in a separate bowl.
- Add in washed blueberries into custard mix and stir.
- Make a triangular shape using 2 filo pads one on top of each other making sure they are level.
- Seal using the flour mix. Make sure one end is open to put in the filling.
- Add in blueberry and custard filling and seal shut with flour mix.
- After all samosas are made place on greaseproof paper.
- Whisk an egg and brush over samosas.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 8-10 mins, removing when golden.
- Garnish with blueberries as you wish, and sieve a thin layer of icing sugar.
Recipe from www.seasonalberries.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These savoury samsoas are deicious served with a cup of tea
Filo samosa pad 1 small box of Blueberries Low fat custard powder 1/4 cup of plain flour 1/2 jug of boiling water Pinch of icing sugar 1 egg
Time: 10 mins Serves: 12 Nutrition: n/a