- In a large bowl gently mix all the burger ingredients together. Divide into 6 evenly–sized burgers.
- In a small bowl blend the stuffing ingredients together and shape into equal-sized balls to stuff the burgers.
- Make an indentation in the centre of each burger with your thumb and fill with a ball of the cheese. Make sure the cheese is completely encased when you form the burger.
- Cook on a prepared grill or barbecue for 6-8 minutes on each side or until any meat juices run clear.
- Serve with your favourite bread or rolls with some sliced tomatoes, onion and lettuce and some relish.
Recipe by Cyrus Todiwala 2015 for www.tastyeasylamb.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
All the flavours of a lamb kebab but made into a tasty burger
For the burger: 675g (1lb 8oz) lamb mince 1 finely chopped medium onion 2-3 cloves minced garlic 1 x 2inch piece minced fresh ginger 1 slender type minced green chilli (seeds included) 1 tbsp ground cumin powder 1½ tbsp ground coriander powder 2 tbsp tomato purée 3 heaped tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander 1 tsp Garam Masala powder 1-2 tsp salt 1 tsp crushed black pepper For the Stuffing: 150g (5oz) Blue cheese, crumbled 2 finely chopped green chillies 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic Rolls or bread, to serve
Time: 20 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a