- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Whisk together the yogurt, herbs, eggs and seasoning.
- Line a 12-cake deep bun tin or muffin tin with cake cases or non-stick baking paper.
- Place a selection of vegetables into each case. Fill almost to the top, each case with egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 mins until risen, fluffy and browned.
- Serve as a lunch or light dinner with a generous helping of fresh green salad.
- Recipe from www.thehappyegg.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Eggs are a great source of heart-healthy omega-3 and the vitamins found in asparagus help reduces the risk of heart disease
3 tbsp Greek yogurt 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped 6 large eggs Salt and pepper 50g (2oz) frozen peas 50g (2oz) frozen broad beans, shelled ½ courgette, thinly sliced 100g (4oz) asparagus tips
Time: 15 mins Serves: 12 Nutrition: 65 cals Fat 4.5g (1.5g sat fat)