- Mash a large, ripe banana in a small bowl
- Stir in the eggs and mix vigorously until light and fluffy
- Cook like regular pancakes in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat for around 5 minutes, or until solid yet fluffy consistency is achieved
- Serve up as desired – we recommend accompanying it with a generous dollop of thick low-fat Greek Style yogurt and fresh blueberries - delicious!
- Recipe from Morrisons
- There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Dieters and non-dieters alike will go bananas for this flourless alternative to the traditional pancake
1 large banana, mashed 2 eggs
Time: 5 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a