- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Cut the plums in half and remove stones before placing them cut side up in a baking dish.
- Mix the orange juice with the honey and pour over the plums.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with a dollop of crème fraiche.
Recipe from Aldi.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This recipe lets you russle up a sweet treat in no time at all with just a handful of ingredients
100g Plums Juice of 1/2 an Orange 1 tsp Pure Set Honey Dash of Ground Cinnamon To serve – Crème Fraiche
Time: 5 minutes Serves: 1 Nutrition: n/a