- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Wash the apples and trim the bottoms so that they stand upright and core to leave a generous cavity.
- Mix the Quinoa Express with the oats, walnuts, raisins, maple syrup, lemon juice and cinnamon. Toss to combine and stuff the cooking apples with quinoa mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- For stockist information and further recipe ideas, visit www.quinola.com.
Try this healthy dessert for a not-so-naughty treat
½ packet ready-to-eat black and pearl Quinoa Express from Quinola 2 large cooking apples Handful oats Handful raisins Handful walnuts 1 tbsp maple syrup Squeeze of lemon ½ tsp ground cinnamon
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a