- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat.
- Add a tsp of the oil and fry the bacon for 5 mins until crisp. Halfway through add the sweetcorn and cook until golden.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside on a plate, covering to keep warm.
- Add the remaining oil and swirl to coat the pan. Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture to the pan and swirl again to coat.
- Cook until just set for 4-5 mins. Set aside once cooked and repeat three more times with the remaining egg.
- Top one half of each omelette with a handful of rocket and a ?f the crispy bacon and sweetcorn.
- Scatter over a little cheese and flip the empty half over the filling. Serve whole or cut into wedges.
Costs just 80p per serving.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
If you buy a bag of watercress, rocket or spinach and don't get through it in time, try chopping it and storring into mashed potato or pasta
8 medium eggs Salt and pepper 3 tsp olive oil 4 rashers bacon, roughly chopped 340g (12oz) tinned sweetcorn, drained 80g (3oz) rocket, spinach or watercress 3 tbsp grated cheese (Cheddar or Parmesan)
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 365 Cals, 26g Fat, 8g Sat Fat