- Begin by cooking the bacon under the grill or in the oven – cook to your liking.
- Crack the eggs into a measuring jug and add the yogurt.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, then use a fork to beat them together. Add the chopped chilli.
- Put a medium sized saucepan over a low heat and add the butter.
- Leave it to melt slowly, then when it starts to bubble, carefully pour in the eggs.
- Stir slowly with a wooden spoon, or a spatula if you've got one, so you can get right to the edges of the pan.
- Keep gently stirring until the eggs still look silky, slightly runny and slightly underdone, and then remove from the heat – the heat of the pan will continue to cook the eggs.
- Layer the scrambled egg with avocado slices and cooked bacon on toasted slices of sourdough bread, serving immediately.
For more recipes that use organic yogurt, head to Rachels Yogurt.
If you want other breakfast recipes that will keep your energy levels high, then grab a copy of Yours, out every fortnight.
If you want to give the bacon a miss, swap it for a little goat's cheese or some fried button mushrooms
184g streaky bacon 4 large free-range eggs 100g Rachel's Greek Style Low Fat Yogurt salt & pepper 1 red chilli, chopped (de-seed if you wish the dish to be less hot) 10g salted butter 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and sliced 1 dark sourdough loaf, sliced
Time: 20 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: Kcal 558, Fat 38.8g, Sat Fat 14.5g