- Slice the shallots. Trim and cut the asparagus. Roughly chop the fresh coriander.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and add the shallots. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until just tender
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for a few seconds. Pour in the coconut milk and stock and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes
- Soak the noodles, according to the packet instructions. Add the asparagus to the soup and cook for 1 minute, then add the prawns and cook for another minute
- Stir in the coriander, fish sauce and lime juice. Drain the noodles and stir into the soup. Ladle into bowls and serve straight away
Download the M&S food app today on iTunes today http://cookwithmands.com/ and get cooking!
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This mouth-watering quick and easy noddle soup uses this season's British asapragus
1 tbsp olive oil 2 shallots 1 tbsp red Thai curry paste 400 ml coconut milk 600ml chicken stock 90g pad Thai rice noodles 200g asparagus 150g raw prawns 25g fresh coriander 1 tsp fish sauce
Time: 5 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a