- Put a tablespoon of coconut oil into a pan then fry the onion, garlic, lemongrass and ginger until softened around 5 mins then add the curry paste and peanut butter then continue to cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stock and soy sauce and bring up to a gentle simmer.
- Add the pork into the pan and cook for 10 minutes, add the beans and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Balance the flavours in the dish by adding a good squeeze of lime-juice and agave syrup to taste.
- Stir through some fresh coriander before serving with a side of rice.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Recipes from The Groovy Food Company
Serve with warm and fluffy jasmine rice
1 pork tenderloin sliced thinly approx. 400g 1 tbs coconut oil 1 onion diced 4 cloves garlic crushed 1 red chilli diced Thumb sized piece ginger peeled and grated 1 stick lemongrass bruised 2 tbs red Thai curry paste 2 tbs unsweetened peanut butter 400ml chicken stock 1 400g tin coconut milk 1 tbs soy sauce 2 tbs Agave Nectar syrup 150g fine green beans Juice of 1-2 limes Small bunch fresh coriander
Time: 20 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a