- 250g (9 oz) cups of gluten free oats
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 large apples
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 500ml (1 pt) unsweetened nut milk
- 2 Eggs
- Large handful of walnuts
For the Raspberry Drizzle:
- 150g (5 oz) raspberries
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 50g (2 oz) butter
- 50g (2 oz) light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 2-3 pinches sea salt flakes, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 180’C.
- In a large bowl, combine the cinnamon and oats. Grate the apple into the bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl or jug, combine the nut milk, eggs and maple syrup and whisk well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture out into a large oven dish and spread it out evenly. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake at 180’C for about 30 minutes until lightly golden and set.
- During the last ten minutes of baking time, add the raspberries and water to a small saucepan on medium heat. Let it simmer gently for 5-10 minutes until thick and sweet.
- Serve the oats hot as is or with a dash more almond milk and a drizzle of the raspberry sauce.
Time: 10 mins
A delicious breakfast or brunch - perfect for when you have friends over.
- Recipe courtesy of Indy Power. Feel good chef Indy Power has created a series of delicious one-pot recipes ideal for cooking in Denby’s cast iron and oven to tableware ranges. Both beautiful and practical, the collections are perfect for hassle-free cooking. To find out more, visit www.denby.co.uk.
- For more great recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fortnight, on a Tuesday.