- 130ml (4.4 fl oz) Black raspberry Sparkling Ice sparkling water, cold
- 250 ml (9 fl oz) milk, cold
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding, 100ml (3.4 fl oz)
- 120g (4.2 oz) chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Gummy worms
- Blackberries – optional garnish
- Add Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE, milk and pudding mix to large bowl. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Pour into cups, allowing space at top for “dirt” cookie crumbs.
- Sprinkle “dirt” cookie crumbs on top of pudding. Pudding will be soft set.
- Garnish with gummy worms and optional berries.
- Serve now or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Makes: 6 small cups or 3 large ones
You could try adding extra toppings to make them more fun for your grandchildren!