- Heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Line and butter a 23cm spring-form tin
- Put the chocolate and butter in a pan and melt over a very low heat. Set aside
- Using an electric whisk beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is thick, pale and doubled in volume (takes about 5 mins)
- Pour the chocolate into the whisked egg mixture and gently, but thoroughly, fold in. Add the broken biscuits and gently fold again
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 40-45mins until just firm
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for about ½ to ¾ hour
Recipe from Kerrygold.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Serve immediately while still warm and gooey, with cream and fresh blueberries
300g (12oz) dark chocolate (min 70% solids) broken into small pieces 200g (8oz) Kerrygold butter 5 eggs - beaten 250g (10oz) golden caster sugar 100g (4oz) butter shortbread fingers, broken into bite-size pieces To serve: 284ml carton double cream 225g (8oz) blueberries
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 10 Nutrition: n/a