- Cut 12 circles out of the sliced bread using the cutter.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the circles to flatten them. Melt the butter and using a pastry brush, butter one side of each of the bread discs.
- Press them, butter side down into the holes in the tray, to make a bread case. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds and discard.
- Chop each quarter of tomato into four.
- Sauté the chopped pancetta in some oil until just going crisp, add the chopped tomato and cook another couple of minutes.
- Divide this mixture between the cases.
- Carefully crack an egg into each case.
- Bake in the oven for 9-10 minutes – until the egg is just set. Remove from the tin with a round edged knife and serve.
Recipe from Aldi.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
The taste of breakfast in snackable miniature bites
12 slices white bread 60g salted butter 200g pack Casa Barelli Italian Style Chopped Pancetta 3 standard tomatoes 12 medium eggs A little solesta sunflower oil
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 12 Nutrition: n/a