- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Peel and dice the pears and place them in a small pan with the agave syrup. Cover and bring to the boil, simmer for 3 mins until almost tender.
- Add the blueberries and cook for a further 2 mins until the berries are just soft and the juices have begun to run.
- Remove from the heat and divide the fruit between 4 heatproof ramekin dishes or 1 medium ovenproof dish. Divide the granola between the dishes, packing it down lightly.
- Bake in the oven for 5 mins until piping hot. Serve hot or cold with Greek yogurt.
Recipe from Kellogg’s new Ancient Legends range. Wholesome granolas, mueslis and cereals made with rye, spelt, chia, flax and quinoa – grains and seeds which have a range of nutritional benefits. For more info, head over to Kellogg’s.
For more baking recipes grab the latest issue of Yours, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A granola blend adds a range of textures and flavours to this crumble topping, complementing the sweet softness of the fruit filling
3 fresh pears 250g fresh blueberries 6 tbsp. agave syrup 150g Kellogg's Rye Chia Seeds, sultana & pumpkin seed granola Greek yogurt to serve
Time: 5 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a