- Hull and half the strawberries then mix with the icing sugar. Place on one side and let them marinate while you prepare the cream.
- Pour the cream into a bowl and add the scraped out vanilla seeds from the pod and the honey. Whip the cream to form soft peaks and then fold in the Greek yoghurt.
- Take four little glass bowls and divide the strawberry mix between each one, then pile on some vanilla honey cream.
- Then add a layer of raspberries and cover with some more vanilla honey cream.
- Finally, sprinkle the honeycomb on top of the cream and top with a whole strawberry cut in half.
Recipe from Sweet Eve.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This is a healthier yoghurt-based alternative to an ice cream sundae with a lovely sweet crunch
400g strawberries 1 tsp icing sugar 150ml double cream 1 vanilla pod 1 tbsp of runny honey 100ml low fat greek yoghurt 300g raspberries 300g of honeycomb, broken up
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 480 Cals, 24.4g Fat, 12.9g Sat Fat