- Preheat the oven to 170C/ 150 fan/ gas 3 and line a 20cmx20cm tin with greaseproof paper.
- Heat the chocolate over a pan of hot water, stirring occasionally.
- While the chocolate is melting whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until they’re fluffy and thickened. Continue whisking, gradually adding the sugar and then stir in the yoghurt.
- Gently stir the melted chocolate into the egg mixture until completely combined then sieve in the flour and gently fold in.
- Pour half of the mixture into the brownie tin spreading into the corners then drizzle over the strawberry jam. With a skewer or tip of a knife, lightly swirl the jam into the mixture. Add the remaining mixture, again spreading to the corners then bake for 30-35 minutes until the brownie has a crust on top but is still soft in the middle.
- Leave to cool in the tin then cut into 16 squares. The consistency improves the next day, so if you can bear it keep them in an airtight tin overnight and serve the following day, with fresh strawberries.
Recipe from Streamline Foods.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A tasty brownie with all the gooey intensity and less of the fat. The strawberry jam gives a fruity kick to cut through the rich chocolate.
200g dark chocolate, (try to use one with around 70% cocoa content) chopped 2 medium eggs 200g dark Muscovado sugar 150g 0% fat Greek yoghurt 150g plain flour 2 tbsp strawberry jam Fresh strawberries to serve
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 16 Nutrition: 160 Cals, 4.5g Fat, 2.3g Sat fats