- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Trim and cut the rhubarb and place half of it in a saucepan with the golden caster sugar, the water and the ginger wine and simmer gently until syrupy.
- Halve the strawberries then place all the fruit and rhubarb syrup into a baking dish.
- To make the crumble, put the butter, flour into a bowl and rub with your fingers until it resembles bread crumbs. Stir in the sugar, ginger and the crushed Crunchie bar and sprinkle generously over the fruit.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling.
Recipes from www.sweetevestrawberry.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This pudd is a great way to have something warming that still tastes like summer
500g rhubarb 100ml water 100g golden caster sugar 1 tbsp Stones ginger wine 250g strawberries 75g butter 175g self-raising flour 1/2 tsp ground ginger 60g Demerera sugar 1 Crunchie bar, crushed
Time: 15 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a