- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas Mark 4 and arrange 4-6 individual pudding basins.
- Put all of the compote ingredients into a pan and stew on a medium heat for around 15 minutes, until left with a thick compote. Leave to cool.
- Place a dollop of the compote in to the bottom of each of the pudding basins.
- To make the sponge, use an electric whisk or mixer to beat together the eggs and sugar until thick and creamy, then fold in the flour, baking powder and yoghurt. Pour a layer of this mixture over your compote and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the drizzle by mixing all of the drizzle ingredients together in a bowl.
- To serve, turn out the sponge onto a dessert plate.
- Pour the orange drizzle over the top and serve with a spoon of Greek yoghurt.
Recipe from TOTAL Greek Yoghurt.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These individual rhubarb and ginger puddings make a lovely fruity and healthy dessert
For the compote: 125g rhubarb, chopped 50ml water 50g Granulated Sweetener 25g stem or crystallised ginger For the sponge: 50g Greek Yoghurt 3 eggs 50g Granulated Sweetener 100g plain flour, sieved ½ tsp baking powder For the drizzle 30g Greek Yoghurt 60g icing sugar Zest of half orange Juice of half orange To serve 170g Greek Yoghurt
Time: 30 minutes Serves: 4-6 Nutrition: 363 – 242 Cals, 5-3.5g Fat, 1.5g-1g Sat Fat