- You will need a 12 hole patty tin, lined with paper cases
- Add the low fat spread, eggs, sweetener, flour, baking powder and vanilla extract to the bowl of the food mixer and beat until creamy and well combined.
- Stir through the raspberries then divide the mixture into the paper cases using a teaspoon. Put in the oven and bake for 20-25 mins or until pale golden and risen and springy to the touch.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely
- Dust with a little sugar to serve.
Recipe from Canderel.
For more recipes, grab the latest copy of Yours.
If you wish to decorate these, mix 150g half fat cream cheese with 2 tbsp sweetener, spread on cooled cakes and top with a fresh raspberry
175g (6oz) low fat spread 3 eggs 75g (3oz) Canderel Sweet Crunchy plus extra for dusting 100g (3½oz) self-raising flour, sieved 1 tsp baking powder, sieved 1 tsp vanilla extract 250g (9oz) punnet raspberries
Time: 15 mins Serves: 12 Nutrition: Kcal 107, Fat 7g, Sat fat 1.7g