- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4 and grease 24 muffin-tin cups.
- Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger onto greaseproof paper.
- Beat together the eggs, buttermilk, melted butter, treacle, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Stir in the dry ingredients, all at once, just until moistened.
- Then it's time to fold in the almonds! Spoon into the prepared muffin tin, filling almost to the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove the muffins from the cups and cool on wire racks. Serve warm - that's when they're at their scrummiest!
From Blue Diamond Almonds.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Use up your left-over pumpkin from Halloween to make these yummy muffins
250g plain flour 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp ground ginger 2 eggs 80ml buttermilk 75g butter, melted 1 tbs treacle 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 200g sugar 250g pumpkin puree 60g chopped almonds
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 8-10 Nutrition: n/a