- 340g (12oz) crunchy Peanut Butter
- 300g (11oz) pitted dates
- 50g (2oz) pecans
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 4 heaped tbsp cocoa power
- Place the peanut butter, pecans and dates into a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the coconut oil, maple syrup and cocoa powder and blend until all of the ingredients have combined to make a sticky dough.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper and scoop the mixture onto it, flattening out the mixture until it looks nice and smooth.
- Place into refrigerator for around 4-6 hours until it’s set and ready to serve.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder and cinnamon on top before serving.
Preparation time: 15mins
Serve with a generous scoop of ice cream!