- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Line a 20cm (8") square baking tin with baking parchment.
- Put 50g of peanut butter in a small microwaveable dish and set aside. Set 50g (2 blocks) of chocolate aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, gently melt the remaining peanut butter, the chocolate and sugar. Mix well. Remove from the heat then beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the flour. Spoon the mixture into the tin. Microwave the peanut butter until melted then drizzle over the mixture. Bake in oven for around 30 minutes – it should have a crust but still be a little soft in the middle.
- Microwave the reserved chocolate until melted then drizzle over the brownie. Allow to cool in the tin then cut into 16 squares.
Recipe from Aldi
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
The grandchildren will love these sweet snacks
225g Grandessa Crunchy Peanut Butter 200g Moser Roth 70% Dark Chocolate 280g The Pantry Soft Light Brown Sugar 3 Greenvale Medium Eggs 100g The Pantry Self Raising Flour
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 16 Nutrition: n/a