- Pre-heat oven to 220c (200c for fan assisted ovens) gas mark 7
- Unroll the pastry sheet. Mix the mincemeat and apple and plum cordial together. Spread evenly over the pastry
- Roll up from the longest side like a Swiss roll. If time, chill in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Cut into 1 1⁄2 cm slices and place on a lightly greased of lined baking tray. Cook for approximately 7-10 minutes until golden and risen.
- Cool on a wine rack. Dust with a little icing sugar. These are best served warm.
Cook’s Tip: Add a little grated apple to the mincemeat.
Recipe from bottlegreen.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A twist on the festive mince pie
1 x 375g puff pastry sheet 1 x 400g jar good quality mincemeat 2 tbsps. bottlegreen cox's apple and plum cordial Icing sugar
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 20 Nutrition: n/a