- Snip 250g of Dr. Oetker heart marshmallows into small pieces with a pair of kitchen scissors.
- Grease 2 silicone muffin tins with a little butter.
- Place the marshmallows, vanilla extract and cubed butter into a medium saucepan. Put the toasted rice cereal/ rice crispies into a large bowl.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring with a hand whisk, until the butter and heart marshmallows have melted.
- Pour the melted marshmallows into the cereal and stir together using a large spatula until the cereal is completely coated.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin tins and press down to with the back of a spoon to pack them down.
- Chill in the fridge until set – 30 minutes to an hour.
- Gently remove the cupcakes from the tins and frost with Dr. Oetker easy swirl vanilla cupcake Icing.
- Add a heart marshmallow on each cupcake as decoration.
- Recipes from Dr. Oetker
Instead of cupcakes you can pour the mixture into a rectangular tin and cut the treats into squares once they have set
300g (10 1/2 oz) Dr. Oetker heart marshmallows (3 Packets, chopped small) 1 tsp vanilla extract 100g (3 1/2oz) unsalted butter 150g (5oz) Rice Krispies Dr. Oetker Pink Easy Swirl Cupcake Icing (Enough for the cupcakes)
Time: 20 mins Serves: 12 Nutrition: n/a