- Pre-heat the oven 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease a Swiss roll tin with non stick baking parchment paper.
- Using a food mixer or electric whisk take the eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat until thick and light.
- Add the flour and carefully fold into the eggs and sugar mixture until thoroughly combined, ensure you scrape to the bottom of the bowl.
- Tip the mixture into the tin, push it into the corners and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and springy to touch.
- Leave the sponge to cool slightly.
- Take a piece of parchment paper and sprinkle liberally with icing sugar all over.
- Turn the sponge onto the dusted paper and roll up the sponge. Leave the sponge to cool completely rolled up.
- To make the filling take the yogurt and cream and whip until soft peaks are formed.
- Unroll the sponge and spread the whipped mixture onto the sponge, sprinkle over the fresh fruit and re-roll.
- Serve sliced with extra pouring cream.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Light and fruity this squidgy Swiss roll is sure to be a crowd pleaser
3 eggs 85g caster sugar 85g plain flour, sifted Icing sugar – for rolling 200g Low Fat Mango, Pineapple & Passion fruit yogurt 100ml double cream 100g fresh raspberries 1 small mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a