- Pre-heat the oven 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease a Swiss roll tin with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick and light. Add the flour and carefully fold into the eggs and sugar mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Tip the mixture into the tin, bake for 12-15 mins until golden and springy to touch.
- Leave the sponge to cool slightly. Take a piece of parchment paper and sprinkle liberally with icing sugar all over.
- Turn the sponge onto the dusted paper and roll up the sponge. Leave the sponge to cool completely rolled up.
- To make the filling take the yogurt and cream and whip until soft peaks are formed.
- Unroll the sponge and spread the whipped mixture onto the sponge, sprinkle over the fresh fruit and re-roll.
This recipe is courtesy of Rachel's Organic.
For more recipes, grab the latest copy of Yours.
Perfect served with pouring cream or ice-cream
3 eggs 85g (3oz) caster sugar 85g (3oz) plain flour, Sifted Icing sugar for rolling 200g (7oz) Rachel's 0% Greek Style Peach and Passion Fruit yogurt 100ml (3½floz) double cream 100g (3½oz) fresh raspberries 1 small mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
Time: 40 mins Serves: 8-10 slices Nutrition: N/A