- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Using the food mixer beat together the butter and sweetener until pale and creamy, about 10 mins. Then slowly add the eggs a little at a time along with a little flour to stop it curdling.
- Mix the remaining flour with baking powder then using a metal spoon fold it into the mixture. Stir in vanilla extract, yogurt, lemon zest and poppy seeds - it should be a dropping consistency.
- Spoon into tin and shake gently to level then put in oven for about 35-45 mins until risen and golden. To test if cooked, poke a skewer into it and if it comes out clean. If not, cook for 5 mins more and then test again.
- Remove from oven, let it rest for a just a couple of mins then invert onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- To serve dust lightly with a little icing sugar and slice to serve, serve with strawberries and low fat crème fraiche on the side.
Recipe from Canderel.
For more baking recipes, grab the latest copy of Yours.
You will need a non-stick 22 cm (8 ½in) capacity Bundt tin, greased with melted butter
225g/8oz extra light spread 125g/4oz Canderel Sweet Crunchy plus extra for dusting 4 eggs, lightly beaten 175/6oz self-raising flour, sieved plus extra for dusting 1 tsp baking powder, sieved 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbsp 0% fat natural yoghurt Zest of 2 lemons Handful poppy seeds Melted butter for greasing For the topping: Juice of 2 lemons 1-2 tsp Canderel Sweet Crunchy
Time: 15 Serves: 16 Nutrition: 114kcal, fat 4g, (sat fat 2g)